Monday, February 2, 2015

Because we are taking baby steps ...

It dawned on me lately that i still have the past stashed somewhere in the cyber world. Slowly recovering all the passwords of all the social media sites i used to have back then, and deleting everything with *hashtagzuedengansidiertu* . I hate mentioning his name nowadays, FYI.

I'll no longer be someone's girlfriend sometime in the near future, and I am definitely looking forward to it, albeit feeling all nervous and shit. Hopefully this won't start to be a kakak-kakak kahwin blog (hehehe) but i'll try to update about everything or anything I can (when i have time), even though my life's pretty mundane to be truthfully honest.

All work and no play makes Jill a boring soul.

And I am definitely looking forward to bali! 37 more days to our first trip together! Why bali again? because going Bali for 4 days isn't enough! especially when one day is gone due to flight delays!

No comments:

Post a Comment