Monday, February 23, 2015

Your's Truly is engaged!


Alhamdullillah everything is all settled. The lady who put the ring on me is the veteran lady Sanisah Huri! Yeapp, she's Fai's aunt. Was very nervous and honestly, I was struggling to put my make up on because I usually just put on powder, draw on my eyebrows then I'm good to go! No lippies no blushers no contouring all that crap. Had an annoying niece bugging and getting in my way when i was getting ready i was soooo struggling to keep my cool and she had to trip my wire right before Fai's side reached my place. And to my surprise, Fai's side came with gifts! Ah ni la, everything also want to keep a secret right. From simple become like this. Didn't manage to eat much after that.

Mama gave me this kek gula hangus as a gift for me. I SPECIFICALLY SAID I WANTED THAT ALL FOR MYSELF BUT NOOOOOOOO MY AUNT HAVE TO CUT AND DISTRIBUTE TO EVERYONE ELSE AND SET A SMALL PORTION FOR ME. I WAS FUCKING TAMPING I TELL YOU. dah lah susah nak cari! nak buat pon leceh! sukasuka aje! Only managed to eat abit of the kek gula hangus, ONE CUPCAKE and not even a bite of the cake sey! ANGRY YOU KNOW.


Whatever la. Changed and set off to work. Didn't even remove the make up on my face. My house was literally like a fish market. Can't even move around freely. And I overheard a particular aunt went like "eeeehhh keje important!" macam aku nak menjawab je kan, yang dia tu tak bayar gaji aku. And I don't really take MC for fun nowadays. besides it's unfair for my other teammates as well since it's the CNY period. Usually if i had a family event going on I'll just attend for the sake of attending then leave for work. I get questioned for always being at work but what can i do? This is the life of a shift worker. I only have weekends off on ALTERNATE MONTHS and most times if i have a weekend off, I'll get called back to work to cover people on leave or on MC.

I can't stand these kind of people seriously. Like the fuck do i owe you a friggin' living?

Some people should really learn to mind their own business. And when giving advices to people, please make sure your hands are clean of any dirt.

Whatever it is, the event went as planned and next on line is my big day. WHEEEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment