Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The day he said he's gonna get me a ring

Wazaah!

in my previous post i mentioned about no longer being someone's girlfriend in the near future, but i really meant i'm going to get married! The boy and i didn't plan on getting engaged mainly because we didn't want to spend alot of money to get engaged. Besides, i don't wear rings anyway.

But tadaaa! Fai suddenly jio-ed me to go "look for my ring". Previously we did went to look around for a ring but there were no intentions to buy one, just scouting and looking at rings, which majority doesn't really appeal me lah.

Yeah, am quite a tomboy and most things ladylike don't really please my tastes.

Maybe it's just me or are the staffs at Meyson much more hospitable and friendly as compared to other jewellery shops? The ring i got for my previous engagement was also bought from Meyson and i remembered getting the same treatment from the staffs even though it's from a different outlet.

The salesperson took out all sorts of rings but none, i repeat NONE appeals me. White gold, rose gold, gold, NONEEEEE. i was laughing the whole time idky i was just excited shy idk what i was feeling but it's just that feeling like you have butterflies in your stomach because you're taking another step forward with your partner i just can't.

And then the lady took out one cute tiny ring. Mana punya kecik lah kan tangan aku. I immediately liked it because it's in d shape of a flower! Not something most women probably want for their engagement because i'm not someone who loves blingbling protruding diamonds and all. But they have to send it to the workshop because my finger is a size 10! Have to wait for a few days to collect the ring.

Just like that, zue is a happy girl. Fai is excited as well.

Though to be honest, i didn't want all this for now. Because i don't want to put pressure on him, especially now that he is struggling with his finance... all because of his bike.

So please dear yuna, shan & aky, stop making problems for us now can?

and yes, we name our bikes. Shan and Aky is mine whereas Yuna is fai's.

No comments:

Post a Comment