Saturday, January 31, 2015

From bitch fits to I couldn't care any less

Okay yes I admit that I'm the biggest procrastinator and probably the laziest at planning for things but  seriously when there's other people involved I would go into a bitch fit when things gets SO UNCERTAIN and still unplanned and the dates gets nearer.

So much of a bitch fit ... omg I can't imagine how my bitch fits can get when I'm actually planning for my own big day lol

I'm generally quite a selfish person. But there's this thing about me that just keeps on giving in and giving in and giving in. I wonder who i got this trait from TBH. I guess it's just me because I'm the only child since 1998?

I rather get things done ASAP rather than dilly dally and then panic for no apparent reason. But now it has gotten to a point whereby "oh, if have, have lah. don't have, source other options loh". It pisses me off how life just constantly bites us in the ass. As for me and F, our bikes decided to throw in the towel and get problematic 1 week apart from each other. Just like that, our financial planning has gone haywire.

I'm kinda seriously having doubts on going Bali, but neither do i want to spend my annual leave just staying home. but i guess better bali than KL. double confirmed with F if he still insists on going Bali because I'm worried about him eating grass for the rest of the month if we still decide to go ahead with the plan. Another reason why we should have booked everything in advance or when there's promos going on.

Bali's probably going to be one and the only trip for 2015 before we start on serious savings, scrimp n save scrimp n save for everything and anything that we can save on. *sulks*

i hate the feeling of feeling so excited for something but i just need to keep it to myself because there will be people who constantly have something to say against me and who just can't stop judging other people. okay i know your life is so perfect i can't.

or maybe you're just jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment