Wednesday, August 28, 2013

We're The Millers Movie Date Night at Golden Village

So yesterday, I made a last minute booking to catch "We're the Millers" sneak preview at Golden Village Marina Square. I was just damn lucky to not be called back for overtime, and since fiance is also not schooling at night, i thought it'll be a great idea to catch something hilarious at the movies. 

Well it was worth the $32 we spent because we got 2 tickets to the movie, 1 popcorn combo which consists of a large popcorn & 2 drinks, $10 voucher to dine in at the food outlets at the newly refurbished corner of Marina Square ... and ... BELLABOX !!!


Okay. I don't know how ... I don't know why ... but Bellabox just makes me excited everytime. It was a couple's edition so we get 3 items each, 3 for la femme, and 3 pour homme. I initially thought we'd get 1 Bellabox each but well, beats getting none!


What we got in our Bellaboxes. I have received Veet's hair removal cream and Elseve's Extraordinary Oil before. I am super glad i received #Elseve's #Extraordinaryoil again because I really loved the texture, and how it moisturises my hair, making it smooth. It is also very light and less greasy as compared to other silicon based hair oils/olive oil. At the end of the day, my hair still felt smooth and doesn't frizz! Love it love it love it! But it's pretty expensive to me, at $20+ per bottle. I shall get them once my Herbal Essences hair cream runs out.

Other than that, i got ...
BIODERMA's Make Up remover
KIEHL's Ultra Facial Oil Free Toner
BILLY JEALOUSY's Super Slick Shave Cream
MONT BLANC's Legend

Well to be honest I haven't tried the Make up remover & toner yet, I doubt fiance uses any toner so IT'S MINE hehehe. I still have my make up remover from Maybelline. I'm a lazy person so i practically just use Maybelline's EYE & LIP MAKE UP REMOVER for my whole face. Yea it's quite oily but I always wash my face after that, so not a big deal for me. BIODERMA's facial make up remover states that it can be used on the face and eyes, i guess it's pretty okay because it says it's an 'ULTRA MILD' formulation and is for sensitive skin. It doesn't list down its ingredients though. Hopefully it's not alcohol based.

As for the toner, I still have one bottle of Jericho's face toner which I got from the Vivocity outlet last December, and i still have 3/4 of it left. The sales staff ain't kidding when they tell you that Jericho's products can really last you a loooong time! I know a few friends uses Kiehl's but I'm not so sure about it's properties (probably because I'm quite ignorant about skincare brands), but after seeing the label I thought i should probably try it some time soon since it's for normal to oily skin types.

As for the shave cream ....
no idea about it lol. shall update it once fiance starts using it.

eh, realized i typed too much about my Bellabox, I forgot to rave about the movie. Shall split it into another blogpost i guess. heh heh~

till then,
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment