Monday, August 19, 2013

Bellabox: August 2013

I always told myself "I MUST BLOG ABOUT MY BELLABOX" but my attempts to blog about my Bellabox failed miserably. I have been subcribing to Bellabox for quite some time now and it only managed to fail me one or twice.

I shall say that August 2013's Bellabox is something that I'm excited about!

my LIFE INC. TEAISM Brew
it's main purpose is to take care of your inner wellbeing. Some sort like a detox. All you have to do is just stuff the whole aluminium wand (don't worry it is FDA approved), and drink it how you would normally do for your normal teas. Comes in Ginger Black Tea (for Comfort), Green Tea (for Balance), Fancy Black Tea (for energy), Osmanthus Oolong Tea(for restoration) and Blueberry tea (for Protection). It's like a healthy tea but i'm slightly skeptical about the tea though. Personally I haven't tried the tea yet, shall prepare the tea when I am in need of an extra energy boost or at times when i'm feeling extra uneasy (since i get the wands/satchets for energy and for comfort. but eww, GINGER black tea?!)

Bellabox also threw in a discount voucher to purchase the tea. Can be purchased online and is sold for $1.50 per wand

ModelCo Cheek & Lip Tint

ModelCo Cheek & Lip Tint

OMG~ i am in love with ModelCo's products eversince i got the lipgloss sample from BB. Loved the tint and how it goes on my lips but it looks ugly on my lips because i always always ALLLWAYS have cracked lips. Didn't try it on my cheeks I'm a flop, total flop at applying anything on my cheeks

HARNN Hand Cream in Oriental Rose with Coenzyme Q10

LOVED THE PACKAGING! however haven't tried/open the tube yet as i still have 2 tubes of hand cream that my mentor bought for me from Korea. Seriously, seriously in love with the packaging. So sayang to open!

Dermedex Anti-acne Challenge Pack

YEY. FINALLY SOMETHING FOR MY ACNE WOES!
Comes in two tubes, one is the refining cream 2 and the other is the biotox cleanser. Here is what is stated in the sample card:

"Refining Cream 2 uses all natural ingredients combining Chinese Herbs and western technology to combat pimples and oily skin, while the biotox cleanser achieve deep cleansing while keeping your skin moisturised. All thee in just 3 days"

*GAGS FOR AIR* omg omg this is soooo like tempting!! yes i know i got this bellabox set some time last week but i was too busy with work to even try the products! Let's see how things goes after 3 days. Wondering if i should try it when i'm just staying home or if i should try it on my normal working days.

I AM UP FOR THE CHALLENGE BABY!

Make Up Forever Mini Rogue Artiste Intense

loved the color. but not for me. too red. doesn't really suit me and the way i dress up, to be honest.
(though this year raya there's alot of ladies wearing bright red lipstick like whoaaa!)

Bonus item: L'egere Aqua Smoothing Essence-in CC Cream

Honestly, what is a CC cream? I only know what is a BB cream. Anyway, doubt that i would use this.

Wotnot Facial Wipes
made from 100% natural fibre wipes. it's ingredients used in the wipes are also all-natural, comprises of aloe, rosehip oil and vitamin E, thus suitable for those with sensitive skin.

Last but not least, a different packaging for this month's Bellabox. LOVE THE DESIGN!!!

So glad to have Bellabox. thanks to bellabox, my make up stash is increasing. add on to the stocks that i keep at home for my facebook business. i think as time passes by my room can turn into a storeroom. lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment