Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hong Kong Day 1; Taking a Stroll

My parents, and yours truly. Wearing two layers of jacket and I still could feel the chill. This is near Star Ferry, FYI.

With the family that I always travel with. Xoxo
Panorama view of the lights on buildings on Hong Kong Island. Click to Enlarge.
 
Having fun posing with the statues on Avenue of stars. We basically skipped all the stars because they were mostly HK stars that we are unfamiliar of, except for the likes of Jacky Chan, Sammy Yam and... some other names I just couldn't remember. This statue above reminded me sooo much of P. Ramlee's "Seniman Bujang Lapok", me and my family literally acted out the scene and had lots of laughter here. Remember the tagline "Tetapi Lubang hidungmu TETAP menjadi pujaan hatiku"? hahah yeap that's the scene we role-played. (:

Wanted to take a shot of the Bruce Lee statue but there were so many tourists there. So I gave it a pass.
at iSquare. finding a toilet is pretty hard in HK! iSquare was our last stop before calling it a day. 
 
What I came across on our random stroll along Tsim Sha Shui.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment