Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Building the future from past failures

Well i know i'm 3 days late from posting about what 2012 had brought me to and what I wish for 2013.  I hate trying to blog through my Samsung Note, I have loads and loads of typo errors just by typing a simple short sentence.

So 2012 has been quite a pain in the ass for me, and I made alot of wasted investments in the bike.

In 2012 alone, there had been countless of arguments between me and the boyf. This is what financial instability does to you. I wasted almost $6k on the super4, which i eventually sold off. But on the other hand, 2012 marks my 1st year as a permanent staff with Shell Seraya, and also my 3rd year working there. I found out who's worth being present in my life and who's not, and I found out that blood relationship doesn't guarentee that they won't betray or be a hypocrite.

For 2013, all that I wish for is more stability between me & the boy, that we finally take another step in our relationship, and work towards the day we call ourselves as one. I need and must be more disciplined with what i spend on, and to save more. It's really weird that i am earning more than 2 times as much as what i was earning before, but i also tend to spend more. Thus I only manage to save less. I shall start heeding my colleague's tips on saving for those who are getting married.

I need to also start sourcing out materials for my DIY projects that I've planned in store. I hope to run it as a side income though. I really need it.

I'll be flying off to Hong Kong in a few days time, shortly after my cousin's wedding. So 1 down, 3 more to go for the 1980s ladies! I can't wait to see her dolled up in her best wedding gown and strutting down the aisle with her husband. May God bless your marriage Kak.

Till then,
lotsa love. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment