Sunday, September 8, 2013

Nobody is Fkin Perfect

From: PBT PEH JULING!!!
Sent: Sunday, 08 September, 2013 3:52 AM
To: Ya'akof, Zulaiha
Cc: KGB, PAKCIK
Subject: Handover matters
Sent: Sunday, 08 September, 2013 3:52 AM6XSubject: Handover matters Zul ,
please take note of the following mentioned issues and hopefully there will be improvement in any future  handovers .
 These are noticed on 07/09/13 handover from your morning shift
 - Retention SM loading sample still on the trolley
- Acidity Waste Container not cleared ( few times )
- Mobile Phase for LC 4 not top up, one of it only left 200ml
 Base on my Past experience is sat SMPO morning not a heavy load day so should have ample time to do all the necessary housekeeping jobs.
Unless you have lots of COQs and loading samples , then team leader please assign someone to help her out on this.
  Regards ,
Lifen

 My ears bleed each time someone else have to personally tell me how other people whom i call COLLEAGUES are bitching and nagging about me, behind my back. Besides this isn't the first time that this happened, and one have no friggin idea how much this is affecting me. Yes, the issues that were being talked about are just too petty, but when it becomes too much, tell me, just tell me how do i ignore these people?

Oh yes, it's easy to say that to keep their mouths shut, i'll just have to execute ALL my tasks, housekeeping and all. Oh, and when they have nothing to find fault with, they'll have their own means to find fault with me. I have reached this point where my morale will be at an all time low every single cycle. It's about time i edit my resume and get the fuck out of Shell Chemicals.

These bitches have all the things to say about housekeeping because they're too used to having a coolie working for them. that's why they're against the idea of helping others who are not doing their own job. FUCK YOU LA. The things, the bullshits i encounter are NOTHING compared to not clearing wastes and not topping up mobile phase. There was even one bloody point of time where some fucker just keep on sabotaging the instruments, writing the word CB next to MY NAME on my custodian instrument. Seriously la, grow the fuck up!

All these menial things that can be done easily, just help la, cannot? must grumble, must complain TO BOSS, cannot talk to the person at fault directly? No guts? DIE DIE MUST COMPLAIN TO BOSS? EVERYTHING ALSO MUST COMPLAIN TO BOSS? And it's just wooooonderful to know that you have a boss/bosses that are not biased against anyone. NOT!

The fuck thing that i can't accept is, THE WORD (FEW TIMES), okay bitch, how many times have I done SMPO? i think only 3 cycles so far. How many times have you taken over me from SMPO? I can't recall but i doubt thats alot. Not happy with my handover, SAY la. Fucker still need to nag and complain to other people. Not the first time eh. Just what the fuck is the problem with all you scumbags? Trying to prove a point that you can run your own bloody team BETTER as a team fucking leader? Just wait till the juniors after me learn SMPO la, let's see who's better.

Heh.

Pepatah melayu cakap ape tau, semut seberang tambak kau nampak, gajah depan mata kau tak nampak. Go fix your ownselves before finding others fault la please. There's a fucking reason why my mentor keeps on talking about how "even the junior (which is ME) know how to calculate" this and that.

Have you bitches have got no brain to think? What runs the lab? The execution of testing of the samples, proper reporting of results, proper maintenance of equipments, proper CARE of the bloody equipments. Do housekeeping play a major role to keep the lab and the bloody plant running? I DOUBT SO. Yes, a clean lab is crucial for our own "safety", but to the extent of never clear waste also want to make noise, eh kau bodoh kape? TAK CLEAR JE PE bukan nye sample berteraboh satu lab macam SESETENGAH orang dalam lab ni buat.

URGH.

Oh, and to counter the bitch's email, i sent her this:

Lifen, Yep. Noted for the 2nd and 3rd point.As for SM retention I might have missed out most probably it came late and I wasn’t in the lab at that point of time and happens so I didn’t check the incoming sample trolley before handing over to you. Would appreciate if you’re unhappy with handing over matters to talk to me personally rather than keeping it inside then after which you spill out everything that you’re not happy then I hear things from other people and not from you itself. You can drop me an email its okay. By the way, I know that Saturday morning SMPO station not so heavy load but I’m still new so may take awhile to get used to and probably missed out the tiny little things like housekeeping which can make you unhappy. Regards,Zul
I hope my last two sentences struck a bell in her tiny little brain and stop bothering me.

Fuck you and fuck the lab management.

No comments:

Post a Comment