Monday, July 1, 2013

Skinhead times

WHAT.. THE .. FUCK

i tell you i am missing all my friends right here right now. sooo fucking much that i kinda regret going MIA eversince breaking up with that LOSER. i logged into my photobucket, desperately digging out old photos of me in my skinhead gear, with my skinhead mates, people who i got drunk with, got crazy with, who went through ups and downs with me.

gah~

yesterday fiance asked me a really random question. he asked if i ever had a crush on fifi before. he even claimed fifi told him. ok now i'm having flashbacks. i know i had this crush on him even wayy before i knew fifi, because we somehow always bumped into each other on the MRT on our way to school. i didn't know he's a skinhead initially. that's all i can remember of him though. i'm still wondering how me and fifi got to know each other formally and became close. was it through friendster? MSN?

well those were the days.



this is a picture of me and him on his 19th birthday. waaaay before he got into an accident and had partial memory loss. *sigh* 4 more days and fifi is turning 24. how time flies. (:

 
and this is Mr Teo! my favourite maths teacher in secondary school. hehehe

well, i miss my youth.

without what i did when i was a teenager, i doubt i would ever want to be a better person today.

No comments:

Post a Comment