Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hazy in Singapore

Due to the forest fires in Sumatra, this tiny red dot has been affected by the haze, pretty bad as compared to the one in 1997. Even though i was only 8 back then, i could really remember how bad it was and how i developed respiratory problems during that time.

Well, I knew the haze spell started as early as last thursday, it only got worst on Monday. Tuesday was my shift's first morning. I was too tired from work and forgot my El Marino Blanc Routine. No significant changes of yet, my skin still feels less oily even though i went out for my smoke break. I got 1 to 2 pimple breakout at the area where my skin touches my helmet, but that's most probably because I have yet to clean my helmet's cushion. But then again, the upper part of the helmet's cushion is not removable i might as well go and buy a new one (since the pay is in. hehehe)

Anyway, on behalf of my Elken team's part, and for the benefit of Singaporeans who have yet heard about El Marino Blanc, I am trying to collate testimonials of this product. That's why i'm also starting to blog regularly to update about what changes have I have experienced so far since taking the El Marino Blanc supplement. ((:

Do you know that El Marino Blanc can also earn you handsome side income? Do you want to know more? Add me up on facebook zuemaleq89@hotmail.sg or whatsapp me at +65 96345444

In the mean time, please take care of your health. Dont bother about the PSI readings on the media. If you think the haze is bad, THEN IT IS BAD so stay home, and put on masks if you MUST go out. I am thankful my coy provides N95 and makes wearing the mask COMPULSORY when stepping outdoors. The perks of working in an oil & gas MNC, the staff welfare pretty much well taken care of (which, IMO, happens at times like these though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment