Friday, June 14, 2013

My experience with El Marino Blanc

I have confidence issues. I have issues with myself, the way i look, the flawed skin that i have. Whilst people my age are having flawless skin with few breakouts, i have breakouts all the time, my oily skin irks me the most, and cosmetics are the worst investment ever because we just don't have any affinity to each other.

Until recently, in my quest to source for extra income, i came across EL MARINO BLANC by Elken. Without any question, yes i am a member of Elken. I previously turned down most offers from my friends to join them in the MLM industry mainly because I really didn't like talking or promoting items to people and the investment sum isn't cheap to start with.

But with ELKEN, nothing is impossible. The membership fee is worth cheaper than one week's worth of your breakfast, lunch and dinner!

So what is El Marino Blanc?
in the catalogue it claims to give you a smoother, fairer and radiant skin. It is also clinically proven to provide protection against UV rays.

Isn't it awesome? So that means you don't really have to put on sunblock when going out!

friends who are close to me knows how many types of product i've tried to improve my skin condition but NOTHING WORKS. I had intended to blog on few of the products that i've tried for several months but all just went to waste as it only helped me cleanse my facial skin after a long hard day at work and also battling against the dirty air on the ride to work and home.

El Marino Blanc works! After 1 day of consumption(first consumption was on 12th june), my skin became less oily! I knew this for sure because i will usually have to wash my face with tap water and wipe it a few times when i'm at work. But on 13th june i can count the number of times i need to wash my face!!! That amazing!

stay tuned for more updates regarding my journey with El Marino Blanc. If you would like to try this product out, please feel free to drop me a comment on my blog and i will try get back to you as soon as possible.

Signing off,
Happy girl. ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment