Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Susah nak dapat, tumbuk nak?

I'm so angry that I feel that if you're not going to at least put in the effort, then just don't be there at my wedding. I'm trying to find time to bring my parents shop for their outfit, but I'm always called for overtime or just too tired to go out in the afternoon.

You own a car. You just need to find the time to go to places that sells cloths to find the colour that you need, DUH. Don't bullshit me that the colour i requested is hard to find okay. I personally went around to look for the particular colour and i literally go bonkers because i feel like having each and every shade of them because they're so pretty like that.

Worst comes to worst, there is always ready made dresses. BANYAK okay. Pat JB, go lah when free. If lazy to drive across the causeway, there is Poplook.com . It has the colour that i want. I know i know, mengada-ngada kan? But peduli apa, my hari what.

And as for the guys, KORANG JANGAN NAK TIPU. Uniqlo ada. aku bukan mintak korang pakai baju bunga2 ke ape. It's just a plain coloured shirt. Which you can eventually use at other times if you're not a bunga2/wak jawa kind of person.

So am i not being compromising enough? Am i being difficult? TOO DIFFICULT?

Please, if you feel that you can't find the colour, or can't seem to find the time to hunt for it, please drop me a text so I can help get the cloths for you, AT YOUR OWN EXPENSES.

On a sidenote, I need contacts for a reliable tailor based in SG. I don't think i'm brave enough to drive across the causeway without fiance sitting next to me. Besides, F doubles up as my talking GPS and helps me utilize Google maps because I can't multitask whilst driving (and hey, it's an offence to use the phone whilst driving yo!)

Please lah, i want this episode to be over. I'm technically only left with my bridesmaids and parents. And oh, i have yet to personally go over my biological mom's house to ask them to be a part of my wedding. Becaaaauseee, even though they didn't raise me up since i was a newborn, the least i could do is invite them and be part of my big day, as one big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment