Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A trip to the Mega Wedding Expo.

back to back night shifts is honestly killing me. but i guess i rather do continuous night shifts because it won't really disrupt my body clock. heh~ besides i dread doing morning shifts when there are so many extra manpower around because that'll only mean i have to always pretend to be busy or look for things to do. sometimes it's really just swatting flies. do i love my job? yes ... and no ... there are days where i just want to stay at home sleep and work on my stickers lol

took leave the other day to bring my parents to the Mega Wedding Expo (besides, it was my morning shift). Mawarprada took part in the event so might as well drop by to make the balance payment lah kan. And since it wasn't really crowded manage to have a chit chat with Kak Liza, the mak andam. The funny part was, the people from the opposite booth was already eyeing on me and my mom because we sat down not for even half an hour and i took out the cash to make the balance payment for the deposit. They must've been puzzled laa kan? But .. padahal2. hehe

So basically my wedding is already settled, except for bedroom deco, henna & the wedding invitations. Mom enquired Kak Liza & Kak Mar to also help us do the bedroom deco but they were hesitant to give us a quotation. They insisted that the bedroom deco can be DIY-ed and it'll be much cheaper than engaging a vendor to do so. Kak Liza started dropping ideas for me and even offered to lend me the cloths if i decide on a tiffany theme.

ah. colors. i've been bad at colors since like foreevvaaaaah. so i have to slowly look through people's wedding pictures and look at what colors is nice.

Was slowly browsing through MWG facebook and realized ... MY COLLEAGUE ENGAGED MAWARPRADA FOR HIS WEDDING. which was like, 3 years back i think? Maybe more because I was still with that idiot. The picture below is of his wedding setup. The MPH was quite big in my opinion thus the tables and chairs are quite spaced out.


Of course i'll be blogging about Mawarprada first lah kan so the pictures are all of their works. The color combination is niceeeeeee. Blue, violet(???), purple, white. I like the dangling balls (okay sounds crude) and the dome buttttt... it's gonna be quite impossible i guess since i'm holding my wedding at the void deck. sooo prolly a pass.

I wish my void deck is as spacious as this. It is spacious but this picture is more spacious! MEH~

So many choices. So confused! People are telling me to stop thinking of the deco and think of the baju nikah sanding and the outfits for the families and bridesmaids. But when I told them we'll go kain shopping next month, they asked me what colors am i choosing for my deco? SAY WHAAT?

Told my mom that the colors that the families will be wearing have to be STRICTLY OF THE SAME COLOR. no two shades darker or lighter. Mom's side will be wearing a lighter shade and dad's side will be a darker tone. What color have yet to be decided lah. Must consult some people regards to the deco colors if not my family members will end up looking like walking curtains HAHAHHAHA

Basically that's just it. Didn't lookout for any other vendors because I'm pretty much done with the major stuffs. Hopped over to the Isetan expo sale hoping to shop but it was so disappointing. Waiting for John Little expo sale next!

To be honest my heart's a little broken right now and i'll have to brainstorm of other ideas, and i seriously hate the waiting game. More about that soon!

4 more hours till end of shift. jiayou!

No comments:

Post a Comment