Sunday, December 21, 2014

Still searching for a happy ever after

Few more hours till the end of my last night shift. And I'm right here thinking, what do i do now, where do i go from here?

Still suffocating at this age. An age whereby most have already attain freedom of some sort. But not me. 21st december, and all i see are happy couples getting engaged or married. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm unhappy with my current relationship. In fact, I am elated to find someone like Fairuz, who understands my needs, especially when i am still much affected and still holding grudges to the past.

Most times I wish I could break free, free from the chains that bind me, that pulls me down. Constantly being compared to other people, when in fact I know that they aren't all that perfect either. Still wondering what else I can do to prove that I am matured enough to be trusted.

All i can say is, I'm just sick and tired of everything that's happening. But all i can do is just put on a smile and walk my own journey, even though the route has been fenced up and I have no other options but to stick to the journey planned by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment