Tuesday, December 9, 2014

SJ4000 wifi video upload

Went for a short night ride with the boyfriend and his group of bike friends the other day, thought i'll just bring my SJ4000 to record the ride. Initially thought it's gonna be fun due to the turnout but because we started the ride late (janji melayu katekan), several of the riders left even before the actual ride started.

Rode my own bike and asked boyfriend to adjust the camera for me. I kinda struggle with adjusting the position of the camera though. At times the camera is just facing downwards or upwards and in the end the videos i captured during my rides are crap! Kinda like how the video turns out even though it is at night. Watch the video in HD, otherwise you'd think SJ4000 gives crapshit quality videos.

Well, not trying to spoil market for the GoPro hero owners but I shall say that SJ4000 is a much better buy and wallet friendly. Why would you need a GoPro (and spend so much on it) just for taking selfies anyway? *sighs* SINGAPOREANS. lolx~

I guess that's about it for SJ4000 for now. toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment