Saturday, December 7, 2013

Yippee!

I am really going to Australia in 30 days time!

Food is really an issue for me, I only look out for halal food if possible.

It has been 13 years since i last went there, and I wonder if things have rapidly changed. Well, i was only 11 when i went there, so hopefully this time round i'll carry back with me even better memories of my trip to Aussie!

Oh, I'm going to Gold Coast by the way. but because the boss was being such a bitch and giving all sorts of excuses just to approve my leave, I had to make do with just a 6D4N trip. I would loooove to stay for longer periods but unfortunately time doesn't permits. If i had gotten my 4 days leave, i could have stayed there for a good 11D9N in Aussie ok! that much of a difference 4 days and 2 days leave could do to you!

It's 0410H and i'm not yet sleeping because i'm just too fickle when it comes to choosing hotels. Not sure if i should pick hotel or apartment, alot of extreme reviews on tripadvisor it freaks me out. Well of course if i could find something cheaper and worth it i would pick that over anything but ... let's just say i'm paranoid of dirt ok?

When it comes to food, i hope i won't need to settle with indian food whilst i'm there. But i'm pretty sure that finding food there will be easier as compared to HK right? ANYWAAAAY, Nando's and Krispy Kreme is halal there! I remembered i used to eat at this halal eatery that served chinese dishes. It was there when i visited Aussie in 1997 and it was still there in 2000.

Eh, recalling back on the years, i feel old!

Okay i shall sleep else i will be wide awake later in the afternoon which is bad because i have overtime at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment