Thursday, October 17, 2013

finally travelling again!



life has been rough of late, and i'm somehow glad that this time, i manage to go on a short escape from all this mess. problems within the family, at work, and my relationship with fiance has hit turbulence frequently.

hopefully i'll be able to catch a sunset like this ((:
so end month, i'll be going on a getaway ... to Bali!

initially thought of going Bangkok but i'm very insecure as I'm only going with my other female colleague. i don't feel quite safe there without a male around, so ... yea skipped! besides, BKK is quite hectic to me and I am not going on a getaway to get myself frustrated with all those selfish humans around, plus halal food is quite rare down there.

The main agenda of the trip was to seriously just get the fuck away from all the mess i'm in, though i personally feel that it's too short to break away but anyway, what else matters but just a place to unwind away from the people that makes me .... stressed.

N mentioned about the various activities that can be done in Bali, so I'm guessing a 4D3N trip would absolutely be too short to be trying all those. There's always a next time. Perhaps I'll just use this trip to really unwind, go sightseeing, chillaxing by the beach, experience what the night life is like (though i've got to admit i'm still pretty much a party virgin, but hey, what gives?)

haven't flown off for my Bali trip yet, but my next travel destination has already been set ... i'm flying off to ...


January 2014, i'm coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment